I like to keep things as simple as possible. Most people want a full record of the wedding day, and a copy of the photos that they can print, as well as share with family and friends. So that’s exactly what I offer.
All day wedding photography £1750
– A planning meeting with you both to discuss the details of your wedding day
– Venue and church visit (if needed)
– All day photography, from bridal preparations through to after the first dance
– All the wedding photos, edited to professional album print quality, in high resolution, via digital download
– An online, password-protected gallery for you to share with family and friends, so they can view the photos and purchase prints if they wish.
I firmly believe that photos are made to be printed. And the best way to view wedding photos is in a beautiful, handmade album.
Album package one £2250
Exactly as above with the addition of a bespoke 10×10 inch wedding album, containing your choice of 75 photographs.
Album package two £2500
Exactly as above with the addition of a bespoke 12×12 inch wedding album, containing your choice of 100 photographs.
You can of course change or add things. Parent albums are a popular addition, as are signing frames or canvas artwork. I’m always happy to consider creating a bespoke wedding package that suits your wishes. Please just get in touch with your personal requirements and I’ll see what I can do.
To place a booking, it’s a simple matter of signing an e-contract and paying a retainer of £400. If you’d like to check availability or book, please contact me via the form below and I’ll get back to you.
Alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 07766 815703.